Monday 8 October 2007

Opening day

So I now have a blog. Thanks largely to incessant prodding by one I shall not name.

Anyone reading this blog almost certainly knows who I am and how insane I can be, but just for fun; my name is Arun, I am a Malaysian, studing Electrical and Electronic Engineering in Imperial College London.

So far, life in London has been fun. Well, apart from the fact that my luggage got delayed in Heathrow when I landed, and the fact that I life 40 min from Imperial, and my course happens tobe the hardest of all engineerings(trust me,it's hard), and several other iritating issues. Mostly though, the food and the weather is what gets me down, with the insesssant rain and howling winds and bad food(to my expert Malaysian tastebuds)

Still, I have some great friends here and that does help mantain the balance, though surely they can't enjoy going to dinner with me, where I always seem to frown at what I'm eating. Thankfully these British are to nice to ever complain.



And I've done lots of cool stuff here. I shall go into more detail in my next post.



So for now, this is me signing off.

8 comments:

3cinr3b said...

you... have... A BLOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!

omg i'm so linking you la. oh and voonyuan too, ei i link you also k?

is this an imperial thing or what? what's with the ugly orange template!

Arun said...

Okay, the template is going to be changed now.

It's more of an A-level thing, no way any of my Imperial friends will ever find out about it.

-seokie- said...

BLOGGGYY!!
you've succumbed to the temptation!!!!

mwahahahahaa!!

Boonizz said...

hi there...my friend..(or sworn enemy?) hehe...CONGRATS!!! for starting ur blog...now i know where to find someone to quarrel with lol..( will our truce ever work =P)...probably not too soon yeah?

hehe cheers mate...life's good?

Anonymous said...

hi arun!!!!!

glad to hear that ur alive and well there..hehe..shocking to hear that you have a blog!!!!!*seok, what have you been doing?persuading ppl?hahaha*

eh go add a tag box onto your template..so we can tag there too :) I will link you to mine k?hehe. take care. see ya.

Arun said...

Boon, you joining the blogger side is inevitable. Don't deny your true destiny.

Jacq, yes, me blogging is all Seokie's fault. If you don't like my posts blame her.
I would have added a tag box by now with all your names but always seem to get side tracked.
Nvm, I will do so, but for now I will navigate to your page the old fashioned way, through other blogs :)

vY said...

Wat lar ... EEE is not that hard.and certainly not the hardest!!. Engineering in IC cant be compared which 1 is hardest.

Arun said...

It is difficult to compare, I don't knowhow it was done, butsomeone did it and EEE was rated 1 and Mech Eng 2. Don't know haw they rated,so maybe not to reliable.