Wednesday 28 November 2007

Christmas is coming

Random thought of the day(Seok is going to kill me for plagerism) := Programming is fun.

Christmas holidays are 2.5 weeks away. :)
But they are only 3 weeks long . :(

So I don't know whether to look forward to it or not. As soon as it's here, it will be gone. Meanwhile, I've got to write a paper and prepare for a lab oral test before that, as well as another programming test (finished one 10 min ago).

Anyways, London life is fun. Been doing everything here from ice skating to crowding around one of my friends super large monitor, watching movies (Cinema costs too much here). Quite happy with everything, except the food, which I don't think I'll ever get used too.


If you guys are bored, check this out. It's called Animals that are better than you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBj4Ny19vfQ

Note: Content of video does not always reflect the views of the author.

4 comments:

-seokie- said...

ICE SKATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me want!!!!! =)

of course you should look forward to xmas hols, the length of your hols is longer than the length of your wait! :p

better start xmas shopping! =)

Arun said...

Hate Xmas shopping. 'Sigh'.

My hols cannot compare with yours though, A-Levels end in June, Melb start in Feb. How lucky you are.

-seokie- said...

boohoooo my holidays are coming to an end...=( only 2 more months before i leave..=( and only 1 more month of bumming around. being guru sekolah in jan, most prob - think of all the people i can corrupt!!!! mass corruption! :p

Jacqueline said...

update arun update!!! haha!how u doing?